Monday, June 29, 2015

Children's Art: Personalized Children's Paintings, the Perfect Gift

There are so many things to love about my work at Stoney's Village Toy Shoppe.    One of the things that I enjoy the most are the personalized children's paintings that parents or grandparents or aunts and uncles ask me to to paint for their little ones.  These paintings become treasured gifts that last much longer than this year's favorite toy.

This grandmother has commissioned a painting for each of her 13 grandchildren to date.   As each grandchild turns 3, she comes into the shop with another great idea for doing a painting.   She tells me that they all have their paintings hung above their beds.

I've been told by other parents and grandparents that paintings that were done for them as small children are still hanging in their rooms during their teenage years.  

If you are interested in having me do a personalized custom acrylic on canvas painting, please contact me via email: sstonebraker1616@aol.com or by phone 859-655-9571

No comments:

Post a Comment